Ohaus Scout SJX Carat Balance
Ohaus Scout SJX Carat Balance features:
• Weighing—Determines the weight of items on the pan in the selected unit of measure.
• Parts Counting—Counts the number of pieces on the pan using a uniform weight.
• Percent Weighing—Measures the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a pre-established reference weight.
• Check Weighing—Compares the weight of a sample against target limits.
• Totalization—Measures cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
• Density Determination—Determines density of solids or liquid. With the integrated weigh below hook, it is possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
• Display Hold—Manually holds the last stable weight or the first highest stable weighing value on the display.
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.