A&D HC-i Counting Scale
The A&D HC-i counting scale is an accurate and easy to use parts counting weighing scale. The A&D HC-i has four capacities from 3kg up to 30kg and can count small parts down to 0.005g. Main advantage of this counting scale is its simple and easy use with its coloured reference buttons and is able to store 99 samples counts. It is possible to put the detachable display unit on a table or wall for diverse counting applications. Options for the HC-i include a re-chargeable battery pack to make the counting scale fully portable. Features a large display 7 segment LCD showing detailed information such as piece counting, weight, unit weight and ID numbers.
A&D HC-i Counting scale Main Features:
- High resolution of 1/600,000 or 1/750,000
- Ability to count even small objects down to 0.005g
- 3 methods to initialize unit weights: sample, memory, and keyboard input
- Large memory for 99 products incl. tare, unit weight and comparator limits
- Navigation system with LEDs indicating active keys for easy and faster operation
- Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI)
- Comparator with HI (exceeding), OK, and LO (insufficient) results
- Accumulation function totals piece count into memory
- Beeping function with frequency variation as you approach your preset target
- UFC: easy formatting of your RS-232C outputs and labels for printers (Universal Flexible Comms)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.