Dini Argeo TPWN Pallet Truck Scale
The Dini Argeo TPWN "Network" pallet truck weigher. Maximum precision is guaranteed from the four shear-beam load cells and multifuntional weight indicator. Structure in extra thick steel and oven-fire painted mechanics. Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating. The display has large backlit 25mm digits and can be read in any lighting conditions. With a capacity of 2000kg and an accuracy of +/- 0.5%. Power is from 4 x AA batteries (or rechargeable ones) giving 40 hours of continuous use or one month of typical use.
Dini Argeo TPWN Pallet truck scale details -
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions: 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 125 kg.
- Structure in extra thick steel and oven-fire painted mechanics.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- 4 aluminium shear-beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with 6 x 25mm digits on a backlit LCD display, which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions, and waterproof keyboard, with 5 functional keys.
- Configuration, calibration and diagnostics from keyboard or PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through 4 AA batteries, which may also be rechargeable.
- The operating time is of about 40 hours of continuous use, or one month with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Battery level indication.
- IP input for managing the remote control.
- Capacity - Model TPWN-1 2000kg x 1kg
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.