Dini Argeo TPWX3GD EX Pallet Truck Scale
The Dini Argeo TPWX3GD Atex pallet truck scale is part of their 'Hazardous Zone' series. With a large capacity of 2000kg and a 10x high resolution function the TPW-X 3GD is the ideal solution for accurate and reliable weighing in dangerous areas classified as hazardous (Zones 2 and 22) The indicator is housed within a stainless enclosure sealed to IP68 and has a large 25mm LCD display which can be easily seen even in poor lighting conditions. The four load cells are IP68 and Atex certified. User features include lb/kg conversion; formulation; counting; in/out weighing etc. Power is supplied via a built-in retractable rechargeable battery for recharging in a safe zone, giving up to 100 hours of continuous use.
Zones 2 and 22
Dini Argeo TPWX3GD Hazadous Zone Atex Pallet Truck details -
- Maximum lifting capacity: 200 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a polyurethane coating.
- Atex certified, 4 stainless steel IP68 shear-beam load cells.
- Indicator with easy to clean satined stainless steel case with IP68 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 17-key numerical/functional membrane waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard.
- Power supply through extractable battery, rechargeable in safe zone.
- 100-hour approximate operating time.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
(*) The HR division is obtainable only with the relative EHR option
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.