Kern HFO Crane Scale Legal for Trade
I'm sorry, we've sold out
Don't worry, if you enter your email below we'll notify you when it's back in stock!
Kern HFO Crane scale details -
- With the TÜV certification mark, the scale meets the requirements of the standard EN 13155 (Non-fixed load lifting attachments/Breakage resistance) and EN 61010-1 (Electrical safety)
- Professional device for robust applications in production, quality control, logistics etc.
- Because of its stable construction and robust design, it is ideal for continuous use in industrial environment
- High mobility: thanks to battery operation, compact construction and low weight, it is suitable for use in several locations (production, warehouse, dispatch department etc.)
- Adaptation to unstable environmental conditions by changing the readability
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key, only for models with EC type approval
- Hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- Tare: Resets the display to "0" when there is a load on the scale. Now removed or added loads are directly displayed
- Hook with safety catch, revolving
- Radio remote control standard. Range up to 20 m. All functions can be selected (excl. ON/OFF). W×D×H 48×10×95 mm. Batteries included, 2×1,5 V AAA
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.