Ohaus Defender 5000 Standard Scales
Ohaus Defender 5000 Standard Scale features -
- Applications Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Dynamic Weighing (Display Hold)
- Display Backlit Liquid Crystal Display (LCD), 256 x 80 pixels
- Operation Internal power supply with power cord (included) or rechargeable battery (sold separately as an accessory)
- Communication Easy access communication ports including RS232 and Micro SD slot (included), second RS232/RS485/USD device, Ethernet and WiFi/Bluetooth, Discrete I/O and Analog Output (sold separately as accessories); GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock
- Construction ABS plastic indicator, 304-grade stainless steel platform with steel grey powder coated steel frame, IP67 laluminium load cell, non-slip adjustable rubber feet
- Design Features User-configurable resolution up to dual range 15,000d/3000e, 150% over-load capacity protection, checkweighing symbols with selectable operation and audible signal settings, menu lock switch, multiple selectable operating languages, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, auto tare.
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.