Straightpoint Loadlink Plus
Straightpoint Loadlink plus are rugged and lightweight tension loadcells with a corrosion resistant finish with full function push button controls for tare, choice of units (lbs., kg, kN, and tons), peak hold, preset tare, audible set-point alarm and an overload counter. Remote RS422 output is fitted as standard, this will allow connection to the range of handheld displays or software. All load link loadcells are supplied with calibration and proof test certificate and carry/storage case. Ideal for Shipping & receiving weighing.
Straightpoint Loadlink Plus tension loadcell digital dynamometer has an integral easy to read LCD display and push button control for a host of features demanded by operators worldwide. This range of digital dynamometer load cells are used on a daily basis for load monitoring, weighing and heavy lifts ranging in capacity from 1t to 300t, by a variety of industries including rigging, shipping, transportation, offshore and onshore oil and gas, utilities, aerospace and mining.
Key Features and benefits:
- Large easy to read LCD Display
- High Accuracy of +/-0.3% of applied load
- Selectable Units - t, lbs, kg or kN
- High Resolution, 5000 divisions as standard
- Peak Hold – 100Hz peak force analysis
- Tare and Preset tare
- Lightweight due to aluminum construction
- Overload Counter – ideal for rental industry
- 90 db Audible Set Point Alarm to warn operator of overload
- RS-485 Serial Output to connect to Handheld plus or Desktop Controller
- Designed for use with standard Crosby or Green Pin Shackles
- Design validated by F.E.A.
Metric Dimensions = millimetres (mm)
|Units||te, lbs, kg & kN|
|Battery Type||9v PP3|
|Battery Life||80 hours continuous|
|Display Type||6 digit 25mm LCD|
|Operating Temp||-10 to +50 °C
|Accuracy||+/- 0.3% of applied load|
|Crosby Shackle||G209 or G2130||G2140|
|Loading Pin Ø||19||19||25||35||51||57||57||70||83||95||121||127||152|
All Straightpoint Loadlink Plus are supplied with the following as standard:
Flight carry storage/case up to 35T/77,000lbs
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.