A&D GX-124A-LFT Analytical Balance (122g x 1mg) Trade Approved
About the A&D GX-124A-LFT Analytical BalanceThe Trade Approved A&D GX-124A-LFT analytical balance incorporates advanced technologies to provide innovative solutions for the user. Standard deviation is calculated by the Auto Precision Assessment (APA) feature. A&D Apollo smartly performs a diagnostic system check or Dia-Check providing a critical pass or fail indication. The integrated Impact Shock Detection (ISD) visually indicates the magnitudes of impact shocks that the sensor receives at four different levels. This function provides real-time feedback to the user to prevent damage to the weighing sensor. Automatic minimum weight calculation and implementation. The balance display/output statistical calculation data including the number of data, sum, maximum, minimum, range (maximum-minimum), average, standard deviation, coefficient of variation and relative error to facilitate the analysis of measurements.
Capacity 122g x 1mg. Pan size Ø90 mm.
Do I need a Calibration Certificate?
Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate.
A&D GX-124A-LFT Analytical Balance features -
- High-resolution, internal calibration (GX-AE) models
- Newly developed Smart SHS weighing sensor featuring ECL technology*2
- APA – Auto Precision Assessment. Automatic assessment of the balance performance. Calculation and display of Standard Deviation (repeatability) at the point of use without the need for calibration weights! Can be checked daily via a key press.
- Automatic Minimum Weight Calculation and setting via APA function
- Input minimum weight automatically via APA or manually using weights
- Visual Minimum Weight alert
- UAC – User Access Control, Administrator and Operator password access to ensure data integrity
- Calibration via One-touch, Interval, pre-set times (3) or automatically in response to ambient temperature changes (GX-AE/A)
- ISD – Impact Shock Detection*1, 4 level shock detection with visual and audible feedback. Maintain the performance of your investment through correct use of the balance. Ideal in automated loading applications and ideal for operator guidance
- FRD – Flow Rate Display*2, direct display of flow rate of a sample in g/s, g/m, g/h or volume flow rate in mL/s, mL/m, mL/h. Up to 10 sample densities can be saved to memory. Use in conjunction with the flow Rate Comparator to keep flow rates within designated limits
- SCF – Statistical Calculation Function, display and print various statistical results on the balance display or output to a printer or PC
- Standard RS232 and Dual Mode USB interface. USB can be configured for ‘quick’ mode (connect to PC without the need for software installation) or bi-directional mode
- UFC – Universal Flexi Coms configurable data output, ideal for connection to data acquisition systems or barcode label printers etc.
- Gross/Net/Tare data output, Tare memory, Underhook, Capacity Indicator
- Large selection of Options and Accessories
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.