A&D Borealis BA-6DTE (2.1g/6.2g x 0.001mg/0.01mg)
Was £13,997.00 (ex. VAT)
(12,594.00 Incl. VAT)
Item in Stock
Click for Accessories
Add Calibration Certificate
About the A&D Borealis BA-6DTE Micro BalanceThe Dual Range A&D Borealis BA-6DTE Micro Balance can cover a wide range of laboratory weighing applications. It is equipped with a 5-inch color touch screen and comes standard with an external static eliminator. The side breeze break doors can be opened/closed using the non-contact IR sensors on the display unit for smooth, efficient access to the weighing chamber. All glass panes of the breeze break can be easily separated for thorough cleaning/disinfection thanks to the unique clip system. Wide range of connectivity including RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and 2 x external inputs. Applications include: Weighing; Parts counting; Percentage weighing; Formulation mode; HPLC mode. GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output: Data necessary to comply with GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO can be added to sensitivity adjustment reports, calibration test reports, and series of weighing results. Capacity 2.1g/6.2g x 0.001mg/0.01mg. Pan size Ø25 mm.
Do I need a Calibration Certificate?
Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate.
A&D Borealis BA-6DTE Series features -
- Micro-balance with Dual Range
- Large color touch screen with 4 quick access keys
- Wide range of connectivity including RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Bluetooth, and 2 x external input
- Automatic internal calibration and external calibration
- Internal repeatability check for an in depth look at the current performance of the balance
- External ionizer for instant static removal (included)
- Smart routine check (SRC) that allows end user to assess the handling of the balance
- Impact shock detection (ISD) detects impacts applied to the weighing sensor to potentially prevent mishandling
- Daily/periodic internal balance check that provides a quick diagnostic to confirm systems functionality
- On screen leveling assist
- Automatic draft shield to help with stability
- Second inner draft shield on 0.001 mg models
- Removable top mounted draft shield with no lower groves to prevent contaminant buildup
- Two IR sensors built into the indicator
- Administrative access control can be setup to prevent tampering with functions within the balance
- Audit log to track a range of actions
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.