A&D GR-202 Semi Micro Balance (42/210g x 0.01/0.1mg)
About the A&D GR-202 Semi-Micro Analytical BalanceA&D GR-202 Semi Micro Balance that weighs in two different ranges. The balance weight up to 42g with an accuracy of 0.01mg/0.00001g, then up to 210g with an accuracy of 0.1mg/0.0001g. Class leading repeatability and linearity with automatic self calibration, automatic environmental setting and data memory function along with GLP/GMP compliance are included. 13 multiple weighing Units, standard underhook ideal for density measurement. Standard RS-232C enables bi-directional communication with a PC or printer.
A&D GR-202 Semi-Micro Analytical Balance specifications:
- Requires 30% less footprint space
- Fully Automatic Self-Calibration One Touch Calibration
- Easy Access Door Splash Proof Keyboard and Display
- Data Memory Function - Store up to 200 measurements
- Two Layer Housing Construction
- Advanced Stabilization Software
- Automatic Adjustable Environment
- Weighing Units: g, mg, pcs, %, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, t (tola), m (messghal)
- Standard RS-232C allows bidirectional communication with PC GLP compliance
- Standard Under hook
- Quick Reference Card Standard WinCT Software
- Trade Approved options available when selling by the weight shown on the balance, see bottom chart for accuracy.
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.