Adam Core CQT 601 (600g x 0.1g)
About the Adam Core CQT 601 Portable BalanceThe Adam Core CQT 601 Compact Portable Balance has an easy to clean tough durable ABS housing complete with a removable draft shield. The built-in shock protection which makes it ideal for educational and field work. Large backlit LCD display with 18mm digits, easily visible in any lighting conditions. Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons. Nine weighing units. Battery operated with 6 AA batteries and AC adapter (supplied) Integrated security slot. Hook included for weighing below the balance. Core balances are ready to work right out of the box. Capacity 600g x 0.1g. Pan size 120mm Ø.
Adam Core CQT 601 features -
- Balances stack efficiently and safely to save space (120mm pan size only)
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Dual tare keys operate with either the left or right hand
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Three-point ShockProtect® feature helps prevent overload damage to internal components
- Hook included for weighing below the balance
- Removable draft shield (120mm and 160mm pan size only)
- Auto power-off to save energy
- Audible overload alarm warns when capacity is exceeded
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
Operates with AC adapter (included) or batteries (not included)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.