A&D GH-300-EC Analytical Balance (320g x 0.1mg)
About the A&D GH-300-EC Analytical BalanceA&D GH-300-EC Analytical Balances to weigh up to 320g with 0.1mg or 0.0001g accuracy. High performance semi-micro weighing with built-in self-calibration automatically calibrates the balance when it detects ambient temperature changes. Data Memory Function – Up to 200 sets of data stored. Bi-directional RS-232C communication with a PC, printer or other peripheral device with an internal clock and calendar settings. The large weighing chamber has easy access with three large sliding doors.
A&D GH-300-EC Semi-Micro Analytical Balance specification:
- Standard RS-232 Incorporates bi-directional communication with a PC, Printer or peripheral device
- Multiple Weighing Units, Uses programmable or standard units of measurement; g,mg,PCS,%,oz,ozt,ct,dwt,GN,tl etc
- Data Memory Function GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO Compliance ID Number
- Auto Power On Function Time & Date Interval and Time Setting
- Standard Underhook Auto Re-Zero Function
- Standard Windows Communication Tools Software Ethernet Interface with WinCT-Plus software (CD-Rom)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.