A&D Pipette Leak Tester AD-1690
The A&D Pipette Leak Tester AD-1690 instantly spots the pipettes that need to be fixed. The AD-1690 is designed to test for leakage in small pumps, containers, piping (capacity up to approx. 50 ml), and especially micropipettes. Replaceable Air Filter; RS-232C Interface; three Types of Attachments, covers three different tip sizes of pipettes, with capacities ranging from 2 μL to 10,000 μL.
Free demonstation - call 01296 393133 or email email@example.com
A&D AD-1690 Pipette Leak Tester for quick screening for pipette failures. Are you sure your pipettes are all accurate? Most pipette failures happen due to soiled or damaged parts compromising the air-tightness of the pipettes. With the AD-1690 leak tester, you can instantly spot the pipettes that need to be fixed.
- Quick testing in less than 5 seconds
- Leak detection by depressurization ensuring no dust enters the object being measured
- Replaceable air filter to protect the AD-1690 from dust when it intakes air
- RS-232C interface to output data to a PC or an A&D peripheral device
- Three types of attachments to cover micropipettes with capacities ranging from 2 μL to 10,000 μL
|Depressurization value||-20 kPa ± 20% (Fixed)|
|Pressure tolerance inside instrument||+0.2 kPa / 10 seconds|
|Leak test conditions||Pressure tolerance setting: +0.1 to +20 kPa (Unit: 0.1kPa)
Monitoring time: From 0.5 seconds (Unit: 1 second)
|Pump operation time||Up to 6 seconds|
|Dimensions||(W) 231 mm x (D) 126 mm x (H) 78 mm|
|Weight of the main unit||Approx. 570 g|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.