A&D EW-150i EC Class II Approved (60/150g x 0.02/0.05g)
About the A&D EW-150i-EC Class II Approved Scale
The A&D EW-150i-EC is a portable balance and light weight with a compact size. Featuring counting and percentage software along with standard comparator function with LO/GO/HI indication; standard RS-232C data interface; counting mode with the Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) function. Rugged body, hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel weighing pan; large 16mm LCD backlight display, fast and accurate update and is ideal for laboratories and general accurate weighing needs. The A&D EW-150i-EC is also the answer to weighing gold, silver, precious stones and jewellery. As it is Class II Approved it allows trading legally when buying or selling precious metal and stones by weight.
A&D EW-150i-EC features-
- Legal for Trade, Class II Approved
- Standard RS-232C interface
- Large LCD display with backlight
- Compact design
- GLP compliant
- Overload protection
- Standard comparator function
- Optional rechargeable battery pack
- Counting function with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI)
- Full digital calibration with optional user definable mass setting
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.