Adam AIP Dot-matrix Printer
AIP printers seamlessly connect to scales and balances using an RS-232 or USB interface, which automatically detects print settings on the weighing device. The printer operates at high-speed with only an on/off switch and a paper feed button, which streamlines time-consuming printing processes. The device can be powered by mains adapter or rechargeable battery, and can therefore be transported and used in locations where electricity is unavailable. AIP printers support a variety of languages including French, German and Spanish, and have software compatible with Windows operating systems.
Adam AIR Dot-matrix Printer #1120014641
- Printer method: 8 pin shuttle impact dot matrix
- Supplied with RS-232 interface and USB port which allows for connection between printer, computer and weighing device to update firmware and set parameters
- Auto-setting detection: Communication parameters can be automatically identified and set for quick configuration with devices
- Fast 1.7 lines/sec (approx) printing speed
- Printer digits: 24 digits / line or 40 digits / line, 5 x 7 dot matrix
- Printer paper size: 57mm width, 50mm in diameter
- AC adapter included
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.