A&D AD-1688 Weighing Data Logger
About the A&D 1688 Data LoggerThe A&D AD-1688 Weighing Data Logger records information from any A&D balance or scale fitted with an RS-232C interface. Ideal for situations where the weighing instrument cannot be connected to a PC. Saves up to 5000 individual weighing results along with time and date. The data is stored in CSV format, so can be easily viewed using software such as Microsoft Excel. Small, 55 × 103 × 16.5mm and weighing only 60g it can easily be carried in a pocket. AD-1688 becomes IP65 dust and waterproof with its casing cover on. Power is supplied from the host weighing instrument or computer so batteries are not required.
A&D AD-1688 Data Logger. Features -
- Dual interface – RS-232C and USB connections
- Large memory of approx. 5,000 weighing data sets
- Internal clock to save the date and time
- Pocket size of 55 × 103 × 16.5 mm
- IP65 (with the casing cover)
- No battery required
- Complete with the following cables:
- • USB extension cable (0.5 m)
• RS-232C cable with a D-Sub 9-pin connector (1 m)
• RS-232C cable with a D-Sub 25-pin connector (1 m)
• RS-232C cable with a 7-pin DIN connector (1 m)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.