A&D BM Micro Balance
About the A&D BM Micro BalancesA&D BM Micro Balance has an internal ionizer which neutralizes an electrostatically charged object instantly. It also has an anti-static breeze break which blocks external static electricity. 6 Decimal place / 1 microgram precision weighing, motor driven Internal Calibration for quick accurate results, easy to read white back lit LCD display provides excellent readability and has a large weighing chamber for improved usability to weigh large flask or cylinders. Twelve weighing units, Density Determination and GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO Compliant Output.
A&D BM Micro Balances Specification:
- Easy, fan less static elimination using a built-in ionizer
- Better operability with a large weighing chamber
- Inter-lockable slide doors allowing efficient operation with both hands
- Automatic calibration with an internal mass
- Clearly visible, white-backlit LCD
- Built-in temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure sensors
- RS-232C and Quick USB interfaces as standard
- AD-1688 weighing data logger as a standard accessory
- Special pans/holder available for elemental analyses, PM filters, and microfuge tubes (BM-20/22)
- Optional pipette accuracy testing kit (BM-20/22)
- External Input/OutputRS-232C interface
- Quick USB interface LAN – Ethernet interface with WinCT-Plus software (optional)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.