A&D GR Semi-Micro Analytical Balances
About A&D GR Analytical BalancesA&D GR Analytical Balances have a high performance and semi-micro weighing with a unique system allows the user to conveniently open or close the left or right side of the weighing chamber using a control lever. The balance has a tall weighing chamber and a footprint 30% less than conventional balances ideal for laboratories where space is a premium. Class leading repeatability and linearity with automatic self calibration, automatic environmental setting and data memory function along with GLP/GMP compliance are included. 13 multiple weighing Units, standard underhook ideal for density measurement. Standard RS-232C enables bi-directional communication with a PC or printer.
A&D GR Analytical Balance specifications:
- Requires 30% less footprint space
- Fully Automatic Self-Calibration One Touch Calibration
- Easy Access Door Splash Proof Keyboard and Display
- Data Memory Function - Store up to 200 measurements
- Two Layer Housing Construction
- Advanced Stabilization Software
- Automatic Adjustable Environment
- Weighing Units: g, mg, pcs, %, oz, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, GN, tl, t (tola), m (messghal)
- Standard RS-232C allows bidirectional communication with PC GLP compliance
- Standard Under hook
- Quick Reference Card Standard WinCT Software
- Trade Approved options available when selling by the weight shown on the balance, see bottom chart for accuracy.
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.