A&D MX-50 Moisture Analyser
About MX-50 Moisture AnalysersThe A&D MX-50 moisture analyser has a maximum sample weighing capacity of 51g x 0.001g which measures the moisture content at 0.01% resolution. Four selectable Heating Modes and five choices of measurement programs, Standard, Automatic, Quick, Timer, and Manual Mode are provided. Fast and uniform heating with a 400W halogen lamp. Translucent progress window for heating check and Self Check function. Superior Repeatability with SHS Weighing Sensor Technology. Clear and easy-to-see, large VFD display; standard RS232C interface. Conformity to GLP, GMP, GCP and ISO with date/time , ID, calibration data and check record outputs and memory to store 20 preset programs and 100 memory positions.
A&D ML-50 Moisture Analyser, 51g x 5mg, moisture content resolution 0.1%
A&D MF-50 Moisture Analyser, 51g x 2mg, moisture content resolution 0.05%
A&D MS-70 Moisture Analyser, 71g x 0.1mg, moisture content resolution 0.001%
A&D MX-50 Moisture Analyser balance details:
- Maximum sample weight capacity 51g x 0.001g accuracy with 0.01% moisture content.
- Fast and uniform heating with a straight halogen lamp.
- Innovative SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) technology for shorter measurement time.
- Four choices of measurement programs, Standard, Automatic Complete, Timer, and Manual Mode.
- Clear and easy-to-see, large VFD display
- Low maintenance cost with user replaceable halogen lamp with protective chamber for easy clean
- Progress window for heating check "Quick Mode" in the measurement program for drying the sample faster by heating the sample at 200ｰC for 3 minutes.
- Self check function Conformity to GLP,GMP,GCP and ISO with date /time ,ID calibration data and check record outputs
- Standard WinCT-Moisture (for MS-70 & MX-50 only) for easy analyzing through PC and for real-time graphs displaying of moisture content rate change.
- Memory function allows 20 suitable measurement conditions according to sample and 1000 measurement result data storage
- Optional temperature calibrator, calibration result can be recorded.
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.