Kern 572 - 573 Precision Balances
I'm sorry, we've sold out
Don't worry, if you enter your email below we'll notify you when it's back in stock!
Kern 572 - 573 Precision Balances features:
- Featuring: recipe function, percentage determination, GLP record keeping, combined with the high level of precision.
- The robust version, typical industrial functions, such as piece-counting, vibration-free weighing and the large weighing ranges also make these balances ideal for all industrial applications, where a high level of precision is required
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, grammage g/m2, or similar
- The robust aluminium cast housing maintains the stability, protects the weighing technology elements and is robust enough to cope with everyday use
- Ring-shaped draft shield standard for models with weighing plate size Ø 106 mm. Weighing space ØxH 157×43 mm
- Loop and Hook for underfloor weighing standard on all models with readout [d] = 0,01 g
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Models with a resolution > 240,000 points have a level indicator as standard
|572-45||12000||0.05||160 x 200||963-128|
|572-55||20000||0.05||160 x 200||963-128|
|573-46||6500||0.1||160 x 200||963-128|
|572-43||10000||0.1||160 x 200||963-128|
|572-49||16000||0.1||160 x 200||963-128|
|572-57||24000||0.1||160 x 200||963-128|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.