Kern EMS Precision Balances
The Kern EMS Precision Balance is ideal for use in Education and Research with large, bright LCD display with 15mm high digits, mains power AC adapter include with optional 9V battery operation for up to 40 hours (not supplied). Large shock proof plastic weigh plate 175mm x 190mm and draft shield as standard only for models with weighing 0.001g. Secure, non-slip rubber feet and sleek, flat design. Optional stainless plate for type B sizes. Optional DAkkS calibration certificate or alternatively select an Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate from Accessories.Kern EMS Precision Balances are especially suitable for use in schools and university laboratories in chemistry, biology or physics. Large, easy to ready display, non-slip rubber feet, draught shield standard with 0.001g model. A type plate plastic; B type plate plastic with conductive lacquer. Optional stainless plate for A type.
- Especially suitable for use in schools and universities, for example for biology, chemistry, physics
- Large, shock proof plastic weighing plate
- Particularly flat design
- Ergonomically optimised key pad with large keys and a high-contrast LCD display
- Secure and non-slip positioning with rubber feet
- Adjusting program CAL for quick setting of the balance accuracy, external test weights at an additional price
- Draught shield standard, only for models with weighing plate size Ø 105 mm, weighing space WxDxH 145×145×65mm
|EMS 300-3||300||0.001||Ø 105||963-127|
|EMS 3000-2||3000||0.01||175 X 190||963-127|
|EMS 6K0.1||6000||0.1||175 X 190||963-128|
|EMS 12K0.1||12000||0.1||175 X 190||963-128|
|EMS 6K1||6000||1||175 X 190||963-128|
|EMS 12K1||12000||1||175 X 190||963-128|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.