Kern KB-N Precision Balance
Kern KB-N Precision Balances. Simple and easy to use and accurate weighing.
- Thanks to the many typical laboratory functions, such as, for example, recipe function, percentage determination, GLP record keeping, combined with the high level of precision, the KERN KB is a reliable partner for day-to-day work in the laboratory
- User guidance step by step on display by Yes/No dialogue
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, paper weight g/m2, or similar
- Ring-shaped draught shield standard, only for models with weighing plate size Ø 81 mm, weighing space ØxH 90×40 mm
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Models with a resolution > 240,000 points as well as models with EC type approval have a level indicator as standard
Plate sizes -
A: Ø 81mm plastic with conductive laquer. Working cover PCB-A02S05
B: WxD 130 x 130mm stainless steel. Working cover PCB-A04S05
C: WxD 150 x 170mm stainless steel. Working cover PCB-A05S05
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.