Kern PCB Precision Balances
About Kern PCB Laboratory BalanceKern PCB Precision Balances are ideal for simple weighing in laboratories and university research departments. Can be use in combination with an appropriate printer for GLP/ISO record keeping. Recipe function for weighing different ingredients of a mixture; highly accurate piece counting for very small parts; pre-tare; percentage determination; programmable weighing unit for specialist weights. Backlit LCD display with 15mm digits. Ring-shaped draft shield standard, only for models with weighing plate size Ø 81mm.
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, paper weight g/m2, or similar
- With the recipe function you can weigh the different ingredients of a mixture. As a check, you can also call up the total weight of all the ingredients
- Plus/minus weighing procedures
- Ring-shaped draught shield standard, only for models with weighing plate size Ø81mm
Power mains AC adapter; battery 9V (not supplied), or optional internal rechargeable battery. Optional DAkkS calibration certificate or alternatively select an Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate from Accessories.
Optional protective working covers available:
PCB-A02S05 for weigh plate Ø81mm; PCB-A03S05 for weigh plate Ø105mm; PCB-A04S05 for weigh plate 130 x 130mm; PCB-A05S05 150 x 170mm.
Kern PCB Precision Balance specifications:
|PCB 100-3||100||0.001||Ø 81||963-127|
|PCB 250-3||250||0.001||Ø 81||963-127|
|PCB 350-3||350||0.001||Ø 81||963-127|
|PCB 200-2||200||0.01||Ø 105||963-127|
|PCB 1000-2||1000||0.01||130 x 130||963-127|
|PCB 2500-2||2500||0.01||130 x 130||963-127|
|PCB 3500-2||3500||0.01||130 x 130||963-127|
|PCB 1000-1||1000||0.1||130 x 130||963-127|
|PCB 2000-1||2000||0.1||130 x 130||963-127|
|PCB 6000-1||6000||0.1||150 x 170||963-128|
|PCB 10000-1||10000||0.1||150 x 170||963-128|
|PCB 6000-0||6000||1||150 x 170||963-128|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.