Ohaus Explorer Precision Balance
The Ohaus Explorer Precision balances have large colour touchscreen display, fast stability times, sturdy design including metal housing and a display that can be separated from the weighing base for easy viewing in any workspace. Easy access communication ports includes 2 x USB ports and RS232 to link to PC with GLP and GMP direct data transfer, print to USB drive. All 1mg models supplied with 3 top mounted side doors and flip/sliding top door. Internal calibration models available with enhanced vibration filtering for the toughest of environments. Optional Internal Calibration and Trade Approved, Legal for Trade models.
Ohaus Explorer Precision balance, intelligent performance no matter how difficult the task.
- Applications- Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Checkweighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Filling, Totalization/Statistics, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Peak Hold, Ingredient Costing, Pipette Adjustment, SQC, Statistics
- Display- 5.7" (145 mm) Full-color VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- Operation- AC adapter (included)
- Communication- RS232 and USB (included) or second RS232/Ethernet (accessories sold separately) . GLP/GMP data output with real-time clock.
- Construction- Modular design, metal base, ABS top housing, stainless steel pan, glass draftshield with top mounted side doors and flip/sliding top door (1mg models only), illuminated up-front level indicator, integral weigh below hook, security bracket, calibration lock, four touchless sensors, full housing in-use cover
- Design Features- Selectable environmental filters, auto tare, user selectable span calibration points, software lockout and reset menu, user selectable communication settings and data print options, user definable project and user IDs, auto standby, up to 14 operating languages
*/E models are external calibration.
*M models are Trade Approved
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.