Ohaus MB90 Moisture Analyser
Ohaus MB90 Moisture Analyser Balance. The MB90's halogen heating distributes heat uniformly over the sample and speeds up the drying process, delivering fast and precise measurements. Designed for tool-free cleaning, its components can be easily removed for quick and easy maintenance. Operating the MB90 is intuitive with the icon-driven menu navigation on the touchscreen display.
- Applications - Percent Moisture Determination, Percent Moisture Regain Determination, Percent Solid Determination, Weighing
- Display - 4.3" TFT color touchscreen display
- Operation - Power cord (included)
- Communication - RS232 with GLP/GMP data output, USB Host and USB Device (included)
- Construction - Metal base, ABS top housing, halogen heat source, stainless steel pan support, stainless steel pan handler, in-use cover
- Design Features - Three shut-off criteria (manual, timed or auto), two drying profiles (standard and fast), storage up to two methods, user guide, 40°C to 200°C heating temperature range (1°C increments), 13 operational languages
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.