Ohaus Scout STX Portable Balances
Large, intuitive, color touchscreen display allows for easy operation.
Ohaus Scout STX Key Features:
- Applications: Weighing, Parts Counting, Percent Weighing, Check Weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Totalization, Density Determination, Display Hold, Mole Weighing
- Display: 4.3" (109mm) full-colour VGA graphic touchscreen display with user-controlled brightness
- Operation: AC Adapter (Included) or 4 AA Batteries (Not included)
- Communication: RS232, USB Host, USB Device, Ethernet or Bluetooth® (available as an accessory)
- Construction: ABS housing, stainless steel pan, ABS draft-shield (1mg models only), weigh below hook, transportation lock, manual calibration lock switch, security slot, adjustable levelling feet, illuminated up-front level indicator
- Design Features: Stability indicator, stackable design with included storage cover (excluding 1mg models), mechanical and software overload/underload protection, low battery indicator, auto shut-off, auto tare, span calibration mass included on models up to 620g capacity
|STX1202||1200||0.01||170 x 140||30253063|
|STX 2202||2200||0.01||170 x 140||30253064|
|STX621||620||0.1||170 x 140||30253066|
|STX2201||2200||0.1||170 x 140||30253067|
|STX6201||6200||0.1||170 x 140||30253068|
|STX8200||8200||1||170 x 140||30253069|
Items 30529323 and 30059316 are included with the SF40A printer package.
Please check cables compatibility with our Sales Support Center prior to placing an order
Note: Scout, Traveler and Navigator require RS232 accessory for printer connection
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.