Seca 384 Baby Scale
About the Seca 384 Baby ScalesSeca 384 baby scales have a comfortable weighing tray. In no time at all, it can be converted into a floor scale for toddlers with a capacity of 20 kg. The robust butlightweight scale is easy to transport with self-explanatory buttons make it easy to operate. The weighing tray and the base which serves as the floor scale are securely locked together, thus ensuring that the baby can be weighed absolutely safely. A further advantage of the scale is its Breast-Milk-Intake-Function which determines how much milk the baby has consumed. The Seca 384 baby scale is available with optional accessories i.e. Seca 417 Measuring Board or the Seca 210 Measuring Mat to weigh and measure babies all in one. Both the scale and measuring devise can fit in to the optional Seca 414 large carry case for easy and safe transport during mobile visits. A higher capacity model the Seca 385 Baby Scale has a maximum capacity of 50kg and is ideal for weighing older children. Both are Class III Approved.
Seca 384 Baby Scale main details:
- Capacity: 20 kg
- Graduation: 10 g < 10 kg > 20 g
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 552 x 165 x 362 mm
- Dimensions/tray (WxHxD): 525 x 80 x 250 mm
- Dimensions/platform (WxHxD): 280 x 65 x 235 mm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
- Power supply: 6 x AA Batteries (included), no mains power supply option
- Functions: TARE, BMIF, HOLD, weighing range switch-over, automatic switch-off
- Optional: Carrying case Seca 414 and Seca 413
- Approval class III
Export enquires (send details)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.