Seca 264 Wireless Stadiometer
Wireless stadiometer for permanent use, with display on the headpiece
The stadiometer Seca 264 has a heel positioner and a Seca Frankfurt Line on the headpiece which ensure that the patient is standing correctly prior to measurement. The resulting height measurement can then be read from a white backlit display on the headpiece. Powered by batteries. Functions: Calibration/automatic calibration / SEND/Auto-SEND / PRINT/Auto-PRINT / RESET.
Wireless data transmission can then be made to an optional Seca 465 wireless printer, a PC or a wireless scale.
Seca 264 Wireless stadiometer features:
- Compatible with all EMR Systems and EMR ready seca products.
- Digitally measures small children and adults.
- Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of head.
- White backlit LCD display in headpiece.
- Non-slip rubber mat with heel positioner.
- Measuring range: 30-220 cm
Key-Technical Data -
Net weight: 0.8 sts/5.0 kg
Measuring range: 30 - 220 cm
Product width: 428 mm
Product height: 2,318 mm
Product depth: 474 mm
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.