Seca 763 Column Scale
With the Seca 763 electronic measuring station, both the height and weight of a patient can be ascertained in just one step. On the basis of these values, the Seca 763, at the touch of a button, automatically calculates the BMI of the patient. This value provides information on the general nutritional condition of the patient on the basis of the recognised WHO standard. With its capacity of 250kg/39lb, its low platform and very robust design, the measuring station is also extremely suitable for heavyweight patients.
Seca 763 Key Features:
- Capacity: 250kg/550lbs/39st
- Graduation Weight: 50g/0.1lb/0.1lb
- Measuring range: measuring rod 110 - 200 cm
- Graduation Length: measuring rod 1 mm
- Power supply: Power Adaptor
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 335 x 80 x 345mm
- Scale Dimensions (WxHxD): 360 x 2150 x 690 mm
- Scale weight: 16.7kg
- Functions: cm/inch switch-over / kg/lbs switch-over / Auto-BMI / Auto-HOLD / Mechanical overload protection / Transport castors / TARE
If you are registered disabled or have a long-term medical condition, you may qualify for VAT relief. Your local Customs and Excise VAT office will be able to confirm your eligibility if you are in any doubt. Advice is available from www.gov.uk. Download the relevant form, fill in details and return to us. Disabled Person Form and Charities Form Send to Oakleyweigh, Unit 4 Ladymead Business Park, Quainton, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP22 4AN or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Export enquires (send details)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.