A&D GX-6002A-EC Precision Balance (6200g x 0.01g)
About the A&D GX-6002A-EC Precision BalanceThe A&D Apollo GX-6002A-EC advanced level precision balance features automatic internal calibration, super-fast stability of less than 1 second for quick weighing readings, large, illuminated levelling bubble, easy levelling feet with large thumb wheels, large bright white display that's clearly visible in bad light, 6 easy to use buttons and RS232 and USB interfaces as standard. Percent mode function for target weighing or checking sample variation and Animal weighing (average & hold) function for weighing moving object. Capacity 6200g x 0.01g. Pan size 165 x 165mm. EC models can be Trade Approved.
A&D GX-6002A-EC Precision Balance features -
- Electronically controlled load (ECL) self-diagnostic before internal repeatability test without an external weight in less than 1.5 minutes
- Impact shock detection
- Flow rate display
- RS-232 interface for connecting to printer or PC
- Password protection and anti-theft security slot
- GLP/GMP/ISO compliant to either AD-8127 printer or computer
- Transmits date, time, ID number, serial number, model, manufacturer and calibration data
- Rechargeable battery option for portability
- Super Hybrid Sensor Technology (SHS)
- Reverse backlit LCD display
- Optional glass breeze break
- Underhook weighing
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.