Straightpoint SW-MWLC wireless load cell software
This software for Windows PC's allows up to 24 of our wireless loadcells to be viewed and logged cable free to a CSV file. You can configure the number of loadcells (max 24), and set extra channels to sum data or record peaks etc.
These configurations can be saved and re-loaded at any time.
Straightpoint SW-MWLC Wireless Load Cell Controller
Key Features & Benefits
- Displays and logs data from up to 24 or 100 Straightpoint wireless loadcells
- Mapping / graphical capabilities
- Webserver offers remote viewing on iPads/tablets/smart phones and also supplies JSON data on demand
- Logging at timed intervals, manual or on overload / underload
- Visual and audible alarms indicates overload, low battery & comms error
- Zoom in to channel to see data trends and history
- Export and log data in CSV format
|IP rating (SW-USBBSE)||IP65|
|Operating temperature||-10c to 50c|
|Loadcell inputs||Up to 100|
|PC requirements||Intel i3 processor with 2 gb RAM.|
|Operating system||Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.