WB-M Weigh Beams with HF-12C Indicator
WB-M Weigh Beams with HF-12C Indicator consists of powder coated, mild steel weigh beams linked with a cable to a digital indicator. The two beams are 1200mm in length each with a carrying handle on one end and a wheel on the opposite end. Each beam weighs 16kg. The Heavye HF-12C weighing indicator has a large back-lit LCD display with 40mm digits. Built-in rechargeable battery. Bracket supplied for wall mounting. Ideal for weighing pallets of all sizes. Available in two weighing ranges, 1500kg x 500g accuracy or 3000kg x 1kg both with IP67 6000kg strength load cells. Optional Calibration Certificate for proof of accuracy.
WB-M Weigh Beams specifications:
- Powder coated mild steel fabriction
- Hand grip on one end with a wheel on the other end
- IP67 steel load cells
- Beam width 120mm. 90mm diameter rubber feet
- Each beam weighs 16kg
Beams linked to Heavye HF-12C weighing indicator:
- ABS plastic housing with stainless steel bracket for wall mounting
- 6-digit 1.6inch/40mm LCD display with backlight
- 6-key flat tact switch keypad
- Built-in 6V/4.0Ah maintenance-free rechargeable battery
- Full duplex RS-232 communication port
Width each beam
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.