Dini Argeo TPWA Pallet Truck Scale
The Dino Argeo TPWA "Activity" pallet truck scale is from their 'Activity' range. This unit feature a swivelling indicator to guarantee maximum reading ease. The indicator is housed within an ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure. The large 25mm digit LCD display is clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions. Power is supplied via an internal rechargeable battery giving up to 50 hours of use under typical working conditions. Selectable functions include 10x high resolution; checkweighing; percentage weighing and counting.
Dini Argeo TPWA "Activity" Pallet truck scale details:
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000 kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions 1150 x 550 x 85 mm.
- Weighs about 125 kg.
- Bearing structure in extra thick sheet steel and oven-fire painted interior construction.
- Standard fitted swivelling column head.
- Steering wheels and double loading rollers with a poliurethane coating.
- 4 shear-beam load cells.
- Indicator with easy to clean ABS waterproof IP65 enclosure built to withstand humid and dusty environments; large LCD display 25-mm high contrast digits which are clearly visible even in poor lighting conditions; 5-key numerical/functional waterproof keyboard.
- Calibration and Set-Up configurable from keyboard or from PC with DINITOOLS.
- Power supply through built-in rechargeable battery.
- 50-hour approximate operating time or three months with the typical non continuous use, thanks to its auto switch-off function.
- Programmable auto power saving function.
- Low Battery Warning.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger (recharging time is about 8 hours).
- Bi-directional RS232/C port configurable for connection to printer.
- Bi-directional RS232/C serial output for radio modem, PC or portable terminal.
- IR input for managing remote control.
- Trade Approved version TPW20APM
|TPW20AP-2||500 / 1000 / 2000||0,2 / 0,5 / 1|
|TPW20APM-2||1000 / 2000||0,5 / 1|
P = Thermal Printer
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.