Ohaus Valor 3000 Stainless Urine Weighing Scale
All feature full stainless steel housing and removable stainless steel weighing pan, bright backlit LCD display, easy to use keys, adjustable rubber feet. AC Adaptor supplied as standard or 120 hours with four C-type batteries (not supplied). Simple weighing, percent weighing, combined zero/tare, specific gravity (S) easily determine the specific gravity of a sample without the need for manual calculations. Weighing modes: lb, decimal or fractional oz, lb:oz, fluid oz (of water), kg, g.
The Ohaus Valor 3000 Portable Urine Scales. Ideal for accurately weighing urine in hospitals, clinics and doctors surgeries:
- Applications- Weighing, Percent Weighing, Specific Gravity
- Display- Backlit liquid crystal display (LCD)
- Operation- AC adapter (included) or 4 C (LR14) batteries (not included)
- Communication- N/A
- Construction- Stainless steel housing and platform, up-front level indicator, load cell lock
- Design Features- Selectable environmental settings, auto tare, auto shut-off, selectable power-up unit, optional accessories
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.