Adam Solis STB 8202e (8200g x 0.01g)
About the Adam Solis STB 8202e Precision BalanceAdam Solis STB 8202e Precision balances are ideally suited to research and quality assurance facilities; research and quality assurance labs; science education; precision counting; production and manufacturing applications.
High-resolution graphic display with menus, applications and functions. Internal calibration; Selectable digital filtering; Check-weighing with audible alarm; Memory accumulation totals; Security password control prevents unauthorised access; Formulation is simplified, as the Solis stores up to 99 ingredients; RS232 interface: Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines. A multilingual display capability permits use of the balance in various regions.
Power: 24V 50/60Hz 500mA adapter supplied. Capacity 8200g x 0.01g. Pan size 190mm x 190mm
Adam Solis STB 8202e Features and Benefits:
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- External calibration
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimise effects of vibration and disturbances
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Multilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- High-resolution graphic display is amply sized for clear visibility
- AC adapter included
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.