A&D FX-i Precision Balance
The A&D FX-i Precision Balance is cost effective with great accuracy and repeatability. With its compact B5 sized footprint for when space is a premium, fast 1 second stability time for quick weighing, shock absorber functions to help protect against items dropped on the balance and options which include quick USB for transfer of weighing data directly to your PC with no software needed and breeze breaks to eliminate display drifting. Ideal partner for the AutoTrickler system. The small breeze break comes as standard with FX-120i, FX-200i, FX-300i and FX-500i models.
A&D FX-i Precision balance, cost effective weighing without compromising on quality or reliability. Also includes the A&D FX-120i for use with the AutoTricker System.
- Response Indicator Function: Selectable FAST, MID or SLOW response to suit weighing environment conditions
- Comparator Function: Easy to compare weighing results by setting HI limit and LO limit to display HI,OK,LO indicator
- B5 Size Footprint: Ideal for installation and use in narrow spaces
- 1 Second Stabilization: Quick stabilization speed with accurate weighing for better productivity
- Shock Absorber Function: The internal shock absorber protects the SHS from the adverse effects of vertical or transverse overloading.
- Quick USB Interface (FXi-02): Easy-to-use optional USB interface, with no driver installation necessary, for transfer of weighing data to a computer
- SCF–Statistical Calculation Function: Can display and/or output statistical calculation data as No. (number of data), SUM (total), MAX (maximum), MIN (minimum), R [range (maximum – minimum)], AVE (average), SD (standard deviation) and CV (coefficient of variation)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.