A&D M Series Moisture Analysers
About the A&D M Series Moisture AnalysersThe A&D M Series Moisture Analysers have Fast and uniform heating with halogen lamp. SRA (Secondary Radiation Assist) filter gives shorter measurement time with fast and uniform heating. High repeatability, ultra accurate moisture content determination, high precision weighing of even a small sample. Models - ML-50 51g x 0.005g; MF-50 51g x 0.002g; MX-50 51g x 0.001g; MS-70 71g x 0.1mg.
A&D M Series Moisture Analyser features -
- Fast and uniform heating with halogen lamp and uniquely designed “SRA” filter that avoids hot spots
- High repeatability with SHS technology (Super Hybrid Sensor)
- Sodium Tartrate Dihydrate for accuracy verification
- Calibration function for the heating temperature with optional MX/MF-OP-43 (for MS & MX)
- Memory function (to be able to save/recall configurations as well as measurement results)
- Five measurement programs (standard, automatic, quick, timer and manual mode)
- Four heating modes (standard, quick, step and ramp mode) (not ML)
- Large and easy to read VFD display
- Standard RS-232C interface
- Measurement of liquid or solid content
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.