Kern ADB / ADJ Analytical Balances
Kern ADB and Kern ADJ Analytical Balances have a large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors for easy access to the items being weighed. These Kern balances are ideal for simple analytical weighing and excellent value for money. The Kern ADB has an external calibration and the Kern ADJ has internal automatic calibration. Large backlit LCD display with digit height of 19,6 mm; Parts Counting; RS-232 interface for connection to peripheral device; weighing units g, oz, ct, lb. Power: External mains adapter standard, AC 110 -230 V, 50-60Hz. The The Kern YPS-03 Balance Weighing Table will assist showing accurate measuring results in applications requiring stable working conditions. Kern ADB Analytical Balances have external calibration and the Kern ADJ Analytical Balances have internal automatic calibration. Optional DAkkS calibration certificate. Alternatively select an Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate.
Kern ADB/ ADJ Analytical Balances features:
- Large glass draught shield with 3 sliding doors
- ADB with external calibration
- ADJ with internal automatic calibration
- Data interface via RS232 connection
- Piece counting and percentage determination functions
- Simple and convenient 6-key operation
- Large backlit LCD display
- Permissible ambient temperature: 10 °C/30 °C
- Universal mains adapter included
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.