Seca 769 Column Scale
The Seca 769 column scale has economic battery operation (6 x AA batteries supplied) and is easily moved with its transport castors. An auto-HOLD function ensures that the result is still shown on the display after the patient has stepped down from the scale. Also includes Tare facility and BMI function. The Seca 769 is strong and robust making it the ideal scale for gyms, fitness studios and health clubs for accurately monitoring your weight. This is a Non approved medical scale giving you the option of reading your weigh in kilograms, pounds or stones. Optional height measure Seca 220 and mains adaptor are also available.
The Seca 769 digital column scale has a large chest level display to make it easy to read and weighs upto 200kg, 450lb or 32 stones.
- Capacity: 200kg, 450lb, 32st
- Increments: 100g, 0.2lb
- Weight: 6.2 kg
- Power supply: 6 x AA Batteries supplied / Optional Power Adaptor not supplied
- Overall Dimensions: 294 x 831 x 417 mm
- Platform Dimentions: 272 x 75 x 280 mm
- Functions: kg/lbs switch-over / BMI / Auto-HOLD / Automatic switch-off / Transport castors / TARE
- Options: Seca 220 Height Rod connects to the back of the scale with screws supplied
- Options: Seca 442 Adaptor for direct mains power
If you are registered disabled or have a long-term medical condition, you may qualify for VAT relief. Your local Customs and Excise VAT office will be able to confirm your eligibility if you are in any doubt. Advice is available from www.gov.uk. Download the relevant form, fill in details and return to us. Disabled Person Form and Charities Form Send to Oakleyweigh, Unit 4 Ladymead Business Park, Quainton, Aylesbury, Bucks. HP22 4AN or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Export enquires (send details)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.