Adam Luna Analytical Balance LAB 84i Internal Calibration (80g x 0.0001g)
About the Adam Luna LAB 84i Analytical BalanceThe Adam Luna LAB 84i Amalytical Balance offers improved performance for faster, more accurate readings. Stylish, modern LCD backlighting easily visible in any lighting conditions. Multilingual text and display capability make Luna well-suited for users in various regions. Easily switch between a variety of weighing units that include mg, g, ct, GN, N, dr, oz, ozt, dwt, mm, tl.T, tl.H, tl.S, T, custom units. USB and RS-232 interfaces are available for speedy connection to computers and printers. Parts counting with preset sample sizes External and Internal calibration models available Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results AC adapter included. Eight analytical models offer capacities from 80g to 250g with readabilities from 0.0001g and can perform basic and detailed measuring tasks. Capacity 80g x 0.0001g. Pan size 80mm Ø. Internal calibration.
Do I need a Calibration Certificate?
Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate.
Adam Luna LAB 84i Analytical Balance features -
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Colour-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows easy cleaning
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- USB and RS-232 interfaces provide speedy communication with computers and printers
- AC adapter included
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weightsMultilingual display allows use in many different countries
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Printouts include date and time for data tracking within Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) guidelines
- Selectable digital filtering for animal/dynamic weighing enables consistent results for moving subjects
- Auto power-off to save energy
- A 5-year warranty means quality assured for years of use.
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.