Kern 572 Precision Balances
(661.20 Incl. VAT)
Item in Stock
Click to Select Model
Click for Accessories
Oakleyweigh Calibration Certificate
DAkkS Calibration Certificate
About the Kern 572 Precision BalancesThe Kern 572 Precision Balances have many laboratory and industrial functions as standard. Ideal for harsh industrial applications thanks to their robust aluminium housing. In the laboratory they feature recipe function; percentage determination; GLP record keeping all with a high level of precision. Typical industrial functions include piece counting; vibration free weighing and a freely programmable weighing unit to display special units such as length of thread g/m; paper weight g/m2 or similar. Capacities range from 240g x 0.001g to 24,000g x 0.1g. A ring shaped draught shield is standard with models having a weighing plate size of Ø106mm. A large glass draught shield is available as an option.
Do I need a Calibration Certificate?
DAkkS calibration certificate
Oakleyweigh in-house traceable certificate.
Kern 572 Precision Balances features:
- Featuring: recipe function, percentage determination, GLP record keeping, combined with the high level of precision.
- The robust version, typical industrial functions, such as piece-counting, vibration-free weighing and the large weighing ranges also make these balances ideal for all industrial applications, where a high level of precision is required
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, grammage g/m2, or similar
- The robust aluminium cast housing maintains the stability, protects the weighing technology elements and is robust enough to cope with everyday use
- Ring-shaped draft shield standard for models with weighing plate size Ø 106 mm. Weighing space ØxH 157×43 mm
- Loop and Hook for underfloor weighing standard on all models with readout [d] = 0,01 g
- Protective working cover included with delivery
- Models with a resolution > 240,000 points have a level indicator as standard
|572-45||12000||0.05||160 x 200|
|572-55||20000||0.05||160 x 200|
|573-46||6500||0.1||160 x 200|
|572-43||10000||0.1||160 x 200|
|572-49||16000||0.1||160 x 200|
|572-57||24000||0.1||160 x 200|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.