Kern PCD Precision Balance
Kern PCD Precision Balance features:
- Laboratory balance with separate platform: Ideal when working in a glove bag or under laboratory fume hoods. Particularly practical for weighing toxic, volatile or contaminated substances
- PRE-TARE function for manual subtraction of a known container weight, useful for checking fill-levels
- Freely programmable weighing unit, e.g. display direct in special units such as length of thread g/m, paper weight g/m2, or similar
- Level indicator and levelling feet for precise levelling of the scale, fitted as standard, to give the most accurate weighing results
- Draught shield standard for models with weighing plate size Ø 105 mm, weighing space WxDxH 146×146×80 mm
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.