Seca 466 Wireless Label Printer
Seca 466 360° wireless printer. Receives measurements transmitted by Seca 360° wireless products i.e. reception, analysis and printing of measurements on thermal paper or labels. The printer formats a graph of weight, height and BMI and compares the findings to standard ranges. The required reference values, which are on a separate memory card, can be configured easily with the Seca print designer software. Other data such as the date and time format, language and the hospital or doctor's practice logo are processed in the same way.
With the wireless advanced Seca 466 with integrated automatic cutting tool, measurements transmitted by the seca 360° wireless devices can be printed quickly onto thermal paper or labels, which are then automatically separated. It also handles the automatic interpretation and analysis of results. The printer formats a diagram of a BMI or a child‘s rate of growth, for example, and compares the findings to standard ranges. The required reference values, which are on a separate memory card, can be configured easily with the seca print designer software. Other data such as date, time of day, language and logo used by hospital or doctor‘s practice are processed in the same way. Functions: print-out of weight, height, BMI, BFR, resting or total energy expenditure or percentiles for children, integrated automatic cutter.
Technical data Seca 466
• Dimensions: 4.2 x 4.1 x 7.1" (seca 466), 4.2 x 4.6 x 6.7" (seca 465)
• Weight: 2.2 lbs
• Power supply: Power adapter
• Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
• Print speed: 80 mm/sec
• Print width: 48 mm
• Optional: 1 or 24 rolls of labels Seca 486
• Functions: print-out of height, weight, BMI, BFR, resting metabolic rate or total energy consumption, percentiles for children, integrated automatic cutter (Seca 466)
• System compatible with all scales and measuring instruments in the seca 360° wireless system
• Scope of delivery: SD smart card, power adapter, SD card reader
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.