A&D FC-Si Counting Scale
A&D FC-Si counting scales with exclusive Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement. ACAI combines the two most critical performance requirements of a counting scale: count accuracy and operation efficiency. Outstanding performance.
A&D FC-si Counting scale Main Features:
- High internal resolution: 1/10,000,000 (FC-Si)
- Up to 3 RS-232C ports (option)
- 4 methods to initialize the unit weight: sample, memory, keyboard input, bar code
- FC-Si models come with SHS sensor, same as one of our laboratory balances
- Large memory for up to 500 IDs (ID, name, unit weight, tare, comparator limit)
- Navigation system with LEDs indicating active keys for easy and faster operation
- Automatic counting accuracy improvement (ACAI)
- Comparator with HI (exceeding), OK, and LO (insufficient) results
- Accumulation function totals piece count into memory
- Remote platform option offers bulk counting
- UFC: easy formatting of your RS-232C outputs and labels for printers (Universal Flexible Comms)
- Optional rechargeable battery pack (NiMH)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.