A&D HT Series Value Balance
A&D HL Series compact balance is a low cost high quality solution to general weighing applications. Supplied with its own stackable perspex storage/carry case, the A&D HT is perfect for school education work applications. Supplied with 4 x AA long-life batteries for up to 450 hours of use, large 13.5mm LCD display and multiple weighing units (g, oz, ozt, lb-oz, tael, & tola). Optional stainless steel pan and AC adaptor (available below). Capacities of 120g to 5000g with accuracies of 0.01g.
A&D HT Series value scale.
- Large LCD display with clearly visible characters (13.5mm)
- External calibration
- Battery operation with 4 AA size dry batteries (batteries are included)
- Long battery life: approx. 500 hours with alkaline cells
- Optional AC adapter
- Automatically turns off the display after 5 minutes of inactivity
- Delivered with a storage box
- Anti-theft lock
- Three colour bars to sort scales easily – not HT-120 (e.g., colour coded identification depending on classroom, lab, application…)
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.