Dini Argeo TPW20IEX3GD Stainless Atex Pallet Truck Scale
The Dini Argeo TPW20IEX3GD Atex stainless steel pallet truck scale is part of their 'Hazardous Zone' series. With a capacity of 2000kg and a 10x high resolution function the TPW20IEX3GD is the ideal solution for accurate and reliable weighing in dangerous areas classified as hazardous (2 and 22). The bearing structure and lifting pump are stainless steel. The indicator is housed within an IP68 stainless enclosure and has a large 25mm LCD display which can be easily seen even in poor lighting conditions. The four load cells are IP68 and Atex certified. User features include lb/kg conversion; formulation; counting; in/out weighing; percentage etc. Power is supplied via a built-in retractable rechargeable battery for recharging in a safe zone, giving up to 40 hours of continuous use.
Zones 2 and 22
Dini Argeo TPW20IEX3GD Hazardous Zone Atex Pallet truck scale details -
- Maximum lifting capacity: 2000Kg.
- Accuracy: +/- 0.1% of the maximum capacity.
- Fork dimensions 1182 x 550 x 80 mm.
- Weighs about 135 kg.
- Bearing structure entirely in extra thick STAINLESS steel.
- Lifting pump in STAINLESS steel.
- Steering wheels with rubber coating.
- Double loading rollers with a poliurethane coating.
- Four IP68 STAINLESS steel, Atex certified, shear-beam load cells.
- Weight indicator with waterproof IP68 STAINLESS STEEL case, easy to clean and resistant to harsh and corrosive environments; large high contrast 25mm LCD display, easily visible also in poor lighting conditions and waterproof membrane keypad, with 17 numerical/functional keys.
- Calibration and Set-Up parameters configurable from keyboard or from PC.
- Power supply through rechargeable battery, 40-hour approximate operating time.
- Low battery warning. Programmable auto switch-off.
- Equipped with 230Vac 50 Hz battery charger to be recharged in a safe area.
|TPW20IEX3GD||500 / 1000 / 2000||0,2 / 0,5 / 1|
|TPW20IEX3GDM Trade Approved||1000 / 2000||0,5 / 1|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.