Ohaus Ranger 7000 Bench Scale
The Ohaus Ranger 7000 scales are composed of two interconnected modules: a weighing terminal and a base. Depending on your requirements, the unit can be operated with the weighing terminal either attached to, or remote from, the base, with a single interconnect cord 2 meter long. An optional tower kit and extended cord are also available as accessories.
- Applications- Weighing, Parts Counting with Auto Optimization, Percent Weighing, Advanced Check-weighing, Animal/Dynamic Weighing, Display Hold, Filling, Formulation, Differential Weighing, Density Determination, Sieve Analysis
- Display- 4.3" (109 mm) Full-colour WQVGA graphic display with user-controlled brightness
- Operation- AC power (included) or rechargeable battery (accessory sold separately)
- Communication- Easy access communication port including standard USB and RS232 (included) and an optional third port of RS232 or Ethernet (accessories sold separately). GLP/GMP Data Output with Real Time Clock. Data Transfer Function.
- Construction- Modular design, die-cast housing, removable stainless steel platform, integral weigh below hook, menu lock switch, level indicator
- Design Features- Check-weighing lights with selectable operation and audible signal settings, several selectable operating languages, selectable environmental and auto-print settings, stability indicator, overload/underload indicators, selectable brightness settings, auto-dim, auto-sleep, auto tare, chain tare
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.