A&D MC Series Mass Comparators
About A&D MC Series Mass ComparatorsA&D MC Series Mass Comparators with extended resolution enables measurements of minute weight changes with heavy objects or containers. High capacity balances with extra decimal places not found in standard balances. Ideal for calibrating F1 standard weights and changes in liquids, solids or gases. Features stabilizing filter function which helps eradicate errors caused by draughts and vibrations, one touch internal self calibration to ensure that environmental changes can be corrected. The Super Hybrid Sensor provides a fast and accurate reading. Multiple weighing units g, oz., lb, lb-oz., troy oz., ct, dwt, grain, and momm. Accessories include self leveling centering pan (see video below) to make readings even more accurate.
A&D MC Series Mass Comparators main features:
- Extra decimal place for monitoring fine weight changes with heavy tare weights
- Stabilizing Filter to lessen errors due to draft and vibration
- Auto-centering pan (optional) to avoid corner-load errors and ensure higher accuracy
- Internal calibration mass for simplified calibration of the balance
- Management of liquid amounts, powder amounts, gas amounts and production line weighing
- Fast stabilization of about 1.5 seconds
- GLP/GMP/GCP/ISO compliant output
- Large bright vacuum fluorescent display
- Multiple weighing units of measurement
- Equipped with a glass breeze break as standard for MC-1000/6100
- Equipped with a vinyl breeze break as standard for MC-10K/30K
- 4 years warranty
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.