A&D EK-AEP Intrinsically Safe Balances
The A&D EK-AEP Intrinsically safe Balance is affordable and provides excellent explosion protection*1. Compact, lightweight and economical, bringing ease and security to anyone who needs to perform precise weight measurement in potentially explosive and hazardous environments. The EK-AEP series is equipped with an optical connector from which it can output weighing results to a device in a distant safe area via optical fiber cable and an AD-1611 optical communication adapter.*2
*1 Limits the energy available to a level insufficient to cause sparks or heat that can ignite flammable gases or vapors.
*2 Both sold separately
- GMP/GLP compliant output to meet documentation requirements
- Easy-to-read LCD display with backlight (16 mm character height)
- Auto power OFF function to save battery power
- Hygienic and chemically resistant stainless steel (SUS304) weighing pan
- Multiple weighing units: g, oz, lb, ozt, ct, mom, dwt, gr, N, in addition to SG (specific gravity)*3
- Counting mode with Automatic Counting Accuracy Improvement (ACAI) functionality
- Percent mode function for target weighing, checking the sample variation, etc.
- Comparator function for faster and more accurate filling, packing, sorting, etc.
- Response characteristics adjustable depending on the degree of drafts and vibrations at the location
- Security ring for wire-locking the balance to prevent theft
*1 Both sold separately
*2 To be used only with four DURACELL AA alkaline MN1500 LR6, ENERGIZER AA E91 alkaline LR6 AM3, or Panasonic AA alkaline LR6 (XJ) 1.5V batteries.
*3 Either tl (tael) or tol (tola) can be added upon request.
|EK-3000AEP||3000||0.1||133 x 170|
|EK-12KAEP||12,000||1||133 x 170|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.