Ohaus Defender 5000 Stainless Lift Platforms
Hygenic design and durable construction allows for quick and easy washdown cleaning in sanitary applications. Lifting the front handles tilts the entire scale up providing complete access to the floor and underside of the scale. Featuring an ulta-low stainless steel platform, built-in ramp, four IP68 stainless steel load cells (with adjustable feet). The Platforms are available in two different models - 1000 x 1000mm and 1250 x 1250mm sizes with capacities of 600kg and 1500kg. Platforms are equipped with a 5 m double-shielded EasyConnect™ cable, which allows instant configuration with Defender 5000 (TD52XW) indicators for quick installation. Add the optional Ohaus TD52XW Multifunctional Indicator to make a complete weighing system. The TD52XW indicator features weighing; percent weighing; check weighing; dynamic weighing (display hold). IP68 stainless steel housing and mounting bracket. Internal power supply with power cord (included) or rechargeable battery (sold separately as an accessory).
Ohaus Defender 5000 Stainless Steel Lift Floor Platforms for Hygienic Applications features -
- Hygienic design allows for quick and easy washdown cleaning in sanitary applications. Lifting the front handles tilts the entire scale up providing complete access to the floor and underside of the scale.
- Platforms are equipped with a 5m double-shielded EasyConnect™ cable, which allows instant configuration with Defender 5000 (TD52) indicators for quick installation.
Platform is available in 1000 x 1000 mm and 1250 x 1250 mm sizes and capacities of 600 to 1500kg - allowing greater flexibility to best suit your weighing needs
Ohaus TD52XW Multifunctional Indicators for Standard Industrial Applications features -
- See results clearly on the large backlit display. The alphanumeric keypad & function keys allow for a simplified user experience. On-screen prompts and soft keys will guide you through the operation.
- Results can be stored in the Micro SD card. Data output via built-in RS232 or optional interfaces including RS232/RS485/USB device, Ethernet & Bluetooth/WiFi. Analog Output & Discrete I/O with relays.
- Features common industrial modes & supports a 50,000 item library & 1,000 user profiles which can be downloaded/uploaded for easy set-up (with SD Card). GMP/GLP with time/date for result traceability.
|DFL600WR EU||600||User Defined||1000 x 1000 x 45||30540665|
|DFL1500WL EU||1500||User Defined||1250 x 1250 x 45||3054066|
Shipping to the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and the Republic, Isle of Wight and the Isle of Man include an additional cost per order based on product weight. Please contact us for details. Call 01296 393133.